With the tamper-proof feature of a Portable Document Format (PDF) file, it can be pretty hard to modify or edit its content. Moreover, it can be equally challenging to unlock, repair, or encrypt your PDF documents.
Luckily, web-based services, such as the PDFBear, are available to make your PDF tasks faster and easier. To have a broader idea about this online platform, read on, and discover how PDFBear’s unlocking, repairing, and protection tool works.
Decrypt Any PDF Files
Even though setting up a password for PDF files is an effective way to secure privacy and protect the contents of any document, it can also be a pain in the neck for some people. Just imagine accessing a PDF file multiple times, and you need to enter the code before opening it; Surely, it can be tiresome and can take up some time.
If you don’t want to experience such a thing, you might need to remove the password first before reading a locked PDF file. For this matter, the PDFBear unlocking tool can be your best partner. In fact, the PDF unlock feature of this online platform can help you decrypt any passworded PDF document in just a matter of seconds.
If you need the PDFBear unlocking tool right this instant, here are the things that you should do:
- Drag and drop the locked PDF file to the PDFBear server for easier upload.
- Then, enter the code of your document.
- Once done, tap the “Unlock PDf” button.
- After a few moments, PDFBear will successfully decrypt your passworded PDF.
Repair Corrupted or Damaged PDF Documents
Dealing with a corrupted and damaged PDF file is not an easy task. Fortunately, PDFbear’s repairing tool can make it easier and a lot quicker compared to other PDF repairing approaches. This online platform offers a repair kit — supported by the newest technology — that will try to recover your document and restore it to a workable shape again.
Moreover, with the help of cloud technology, PDFBear will let you fix your files even when you’re on the move. As long as you are connected to the internet, you can avail this web-based repair service wherever you are and whenever you want.
On top of that, fixing your PDF files through PDFBear has an easy-to-follow process. You can check out the steps below:
- Select the corrupted or damaged PDF file you want to fix or drag and drop it to the site’s repairing tab.
- From there, the PDFBear’s repair tool will analyze your PDF document.
- Though some corrupted files cannot be fixed in a single try, the PDFBear’s server won’t make it any worse.
- Lastly, press the repair button and wait for a few moments until the process will be finished.
Protect Your PDF File
Aside from decrypting and repairing your PDF document, PDFBear can also help you encrypt your Portable Document Format file. This online tool uses the latest technology available as of writing to provide good quality services in protecting your PDFs.
As such, PDFBear utilizes a 256-bit encryption protocol to encrypt your files and make sure that your locked file is nearly impossible to crack by other people. You can also set a minimum of 9 characters as your password, including alphanumeric characters and mixed-use of signs and uppercase letters.
To encrypt your PDF file through PDFBear’s protection tool, you only have to follow this short process:
- Choose the PDF document you wish to encrypt and upload it to the PDFBear toolbar.
- Next, put your desired password in the provided box.
- After that, press the “Encrypt PDF” button.
- From there, this online platform will successfully encrypt your PDF file, and after a short while, you can download it to your device.
With the help of PDFBear tools, you can now easily unlock, repair, and encrypt your PDF files on the go. Plus, this all-in-one PDF platform offers good-quality services that can provide the output that you need in just a short while. So, if you’re having a difficult time managing your PDFs, please know that PDFBear is just a few taps away from the search page of your browser.