Different states conduct Judiciary exams or the Provincial Civil Service PCS (J)-Judicial Exam to select candidates for secondary judicial services. The exam tests the knowledge of a student on current events of national and global significance, Indian constitutional history, Indian governance, aptitude, and analytical skills. This article focuses on Bihar Judiciary tests and what preparation does a candidate need to qualify for this exam.
Eligibility Criteria Of Bihar Judiciary Exam
As per the Advocates’ Act 1961, any candidate who has a Bachelor’s Law degree and an enrolment or qualified to enrol as an advocate under this section can take this exam. Furthermore, candidates do not need any experience to be eligible to appear for this exam. Students who are in their final year can also take this test.
Different Stages Of Bihar Judiciary Exam
There are three different stages in which the exam is conducted:
- The first stage is called the Prelims stage. It comprises multiple-choice objective questions.
- The second stage is called the Mains exam. It is a written examination wherein subjective questions are asked.
- The last stage is the personal interview. Candidates who are selected in the initial stages are called for the personal interview round. It is a way to examine the interpersonal skills, decision-making, and personality skills of a candidate.
How To Prepare For Bihar Judiciary Tests?
Every year several candidates compete to secure their place in top law universities. To qualify for this test, you need in-depth preparation. Due to the fierce competition, a candidate needs a perfect strategy to clear the exam.
It is important to perform an extensive practice of the last year’s question paper to succeed in this exam. Candidates are advised to solve more and more Bihar Civil judge mock test for exam practice. It plays an important role in boosting your preparation. By regularly attempting several mock test series, a candidate can easily crack the test with good marks.
Advantages Of Taking Bihar Judiciary Test Series
A candidate who signs in for mock test series is benefited in the following ways:
- The tests are designed to be very flexible and allow candidates to take them at any time and anywhere based on their convenience.
- Mock tests are a massive collection of questions along with their answers covering all the topics of the syllabus. It is a good way to practice and revise the entire syllabus.
- There is no limit to attempting this test. A candidate can take up this exam as many times as they want.
- Candidates who attempt this test receive immediate results and feedback. This greatly helps them improve their performance and work efficiently to achieve their goal.
- The pcs j mock test aims at analysing the performance of a candidate and determines their position at the state and national level.
- Time plays a big role in any competitive exam. The best part of these mock tests is that they save a lot of time. Candidates do not have to fill the bubbles on the answer sheet. Instead, they need to select click on the right answer and move to the next question.